Sunday, August 31, 2008

Needless Worry

I'm not sure why I was so stressed about not being stressed enough this weekend--so far it's been great. Yesterday we went to Kennedy Space Center and had a great time--it's incredible there, so inspiring and amazing and PB loved. We then headed to Cocoa Beach and had some quite good, non-chain Mexican food (I just can't get enough!)and didn't get home until late. And the rest of the weekend is filed to the brim with friends coming over tomorrow and other random get togethers today. Soon I'll be wishing for the weekend again. Note to self: find a way to fit in some exercise tomorrow!

In other random news, I made a "rasberry buckle" today with fresh whipped cream for some guests, and it was really good! let me know if you want the recipe.

No comments: