Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Addiction

so i've been solely supporting the Chipolte's in my area with my pregnancy cravings. Seriously,I go there ALL THE TIME. spicy beef tacos are often the only thing that sounds good, and I eat them at least 5-6 times a week (hanging head in embarassment).

but today on a whim I picked up two of little single serving cheese enchilada meals at Whole Foods--they're the Whole Kitchen brand. OMG,I'm in love. I ate both boxes I bought just for dinner. I'm definitely going to have to go back tomorrow. They are organic after all. I swear this baby--did I mention it's a girl?--is going to come out demanding Mexican food, and it sucks becuase there is a SERIOUS lack of decent Mexican food in this area!

More on my pregnancy Redhead momma soon I promise!

No comments: