Monday, February 4, 2008

Still here

I'm still here. My mom is visiting, and we've been in constant motion.

Shopping, playing with PB, visiting the in-laws, eating--eating way too much. All I want to do is run and run and run for the next couple of days and get my body back to the way it felt a few weeks ago..and then some. The weather has been amazing though, and we've had lots of fun.

I hate to put this out there, becaue I'm sure once again I'll be disappointed, but we have a really good-looking set of buyers for our Seattle house. I have such a good feeling about them. We'll see. We also had one a week ago, but they went another way. I didn't, however, have such a good feeling about them. I keep thinking I'm going to delete this so I don't jinx things, but that's silly, and I know you'll all send me postiive energy, which is stronger than a jinx anyway.

Doing a new freelance gig that is keeping me very busy, but I'm really liking it a lot! It's really great work, but unfortunately not great pay. Could lead into more though, and since I love it, I'm burning that proverbial midnight candle doing it.

The freakin' cookbook is almost out the door. I can't wait to get to get it out of my house and thoughts...for a few weeks...until the edits come back.

That's it--my schizo post for today. Just checking in to do so. Will try to update with something more interesting soon--like the sale of my house (please, please, please)!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your house.