Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday

Nothing too much to report, but at least the feeling of boredom has lifted today. PB and I set off to pick up his preschool forms from the dr. this morning (because I callled, and they said, yes, they were ready). We go there, and of course, they weren't. I once again breathed through the experience, and I'm proud to announce I did not lose it. This is big for me.

So we then headed to the mall--the nicest one around here that has Neiman's, Bloomingdale's, and the ONLY Anthropologie for miles. PB's mouth was REALLY bugging him. It has been for the past couple of days, but today it was really bad--he wouldn't even eat french fries. poor guy. I decided he really needed to see a dr.--a new and better one--and think I actually found one!

From the moment I stepped in the door, I felt like it was such a better choice than the first crazy office that tried to sell us vitamins and stuff. (Although i'll always be indebted to them, as PB puked all over their waiting room a couple weeks ago!) But this new office was great. We loved the dr. and the whole experience. Oh, and he has hand, foot and mouth disease, which isn't serious at all. It just has to play out its course. I just like to get a formal opinion so I don't speculate too much on what could be. I'm terrified of missing something.

I mourn the loss of our amazing health insurance that we left behind with the last job. This week already I've spent $45 on doctor visits and prescriptions. This could add up.

No gym today with all the running around. I did, however, buy a cute skirt at Anthropologie.

Sorry for the lame post, but at least it's a post.

I'm wondering if I've been found. Michele, if you're reading this, shout out! She's as much, if not more of a sleuth than I am, when it comes to these things, and some timing of a call yesterday, has got me wondering!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by and your kind words! Lurk all you want :-) Better yet, join us!! LOL. I hope your move proves successful and you find that next big thing career wise!

CheleTales said...

HA! I was so off at this point thinking your blog was another. Glad I finally got the right info, and am having a blast catching up on all of your posts.