Friday, September 7, 2007

Good Things

So I've been a little bit negative lately. Okay, a lot. So today, I'm focusing on some good things.

The best thing that has happened to me in awhile: the washer and dryer that were supposed to be here when we moved in a week ago, FINALLY arrived today. Clean clothes are a good thing.

We found the local public library today and checked out some great books for PB. For me, I found "The Double Bind" by Chris Bohjalian who wrote "Midwives". I'll let you know what I think. Books are a good thing.

My muscles are sore, sore, sore. On Wednesday, I managed to get in an outdoor run. It was hot, in the middle of the day, but I did it, and I felt good doing it. Only about 2 miles (that's my rough estimate from trying to figure it out in my car--i need one of these Garmins everyone talks about). Yesterday, I did boot camp class again--an hour of the circle of death, which has left me wincing when walking/sitting/standing/breathing. Althoug, while painful, it's still a good thing, because I LOVE the feeling of sore muscles.

We dropped the price of our home by another 20K, so I'm hopeful that will be the thing good enough to produce the real good thing--an offer this weekend!

Too much of a good thing--the gobs and gobs of oatmeal, chocolate chip cookie dough I've been sarfing down as I make the actual cookies. I feel a little ill...

Have a GOOD weekend!

1 comment:

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Is this Angie's blog?

THanks for the nice comment you wrote at Manic's. I deleted it because of the whole Nana thing (who is my MOM!) but then after I deleted it I realized I shouldn't have so I tried to re-undelete and couldn't...

Ugh, why do moms have to read!