Friday, October 26, 2007

You're Going to Think I'm Such A DORK

Okay, I'm totally stuck on You Tube listening to every song that pops into my head. I still wish I knew how to post the links the "right" way like everyone else with the pictures and all, but I'm too inpatient to try and figure it out.

Anyway, I just have to share with you one of my all time favorite songs. I sang it to PB over and over and over and over and over while I held him in the NICU. And I stil sing it to him almost daily. I change some of the words so it's more about him and I. I don't know what it is about this incredibly simple song. Maybe it's because my mother used to sing it at the top of her lungs as she cleaned house and spun this on our huge record player/piece of furniture that took up half of our living room.

For whatever reason, even as I'm incredibly depressed, crying about our housing situation, this song can still make me happy.

Here you go, and get ready, because you're going to know what a real dork I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6YRJX25z0

No comments: